- Offers & Rewards
- Parts & Service
Ford Motorcraft Brakes
You want the right parts for your Ford. Ford and Motorcraft Parts are precision engineered to fit your Ford perfectly and offer you high quality performance and reliability.
The Ford Advantage
Ford Motorcraft® Brake pads and shoes are designed to fit specifically for your brake system. Motorcraft Brakes are Ford engineering-approved to ensure optimal performance from your Ford. Plus, our Technicians receive extensive training to ensure that your brake pads are installed right the first time to give you like-new brake performance.
So, to keep your Ford running like a Ford, insist on genuine Ford and Motorcraft Parts.
Talk To Your Ford Service Advisor If:
- Your brakes grab at the slightest pressure
- Your vehicle pulls to the left or right when braking
- You hear excessive squealing, grinding, chattering or groaning
- Your brake pedal or steering wheel shakes or vibrates when braking
- Your brake pedal feels different
Lifetime Warranty on Motorcraft Brakes & Pads*
All genuine Ford Motorcraft replacement brake pads and shoes come with a Lifetime Warranty*, so they could be the last you’ll ever buy. Brake pads and shoes are also covered by the Ford Protection Plan*, which offers replacement coverage for as long as you own your vehicle.
* Ford Protection Plan (“FPP”) is only available for purchasers of Ford or Motorcraft® replacement parts for non-commercial cars and light trucks. FPP provides coverage (part only, labour and towing excluded) beyond the expiry of the standard Parts & Accessory Warranty. If a FPP-eligible Ford or Motorcraft® part fails due to a defect in material or workmanship, wear out or rust through, it will be replaced at no charge as long as the original purchaser of the part owns the vehicle on which the part was installed. Coverage varies between over-the-counter and dealer-installed parts. See your local Ford Store for complete coverage details and limitations.